Therminol 55 is a synthetic heat transfer fluid used in
moderate-temperature applications. Therminol 55 fluid is designed for use in
non-pressurized/low-pressure, indirect heating systems. It delivers efficient,
dependable, uniform process heat with no need for high pressures.
- Long Life—You will get years of reliable, cost-effective performance, even when operating your system continuously at 300°C (570°F). This means you do not have to over specify your fluid.
- Excellent resistance to fouling— Because Therminol 55 is a synthetic fluid, it resists the effects of oxidation 10 times better than mineral oils, meaning less oxidation and solids formation. For systems without nitrogen inerting, the performance advantages are significant.
- Excellent Low-Temperature Pumpability—Therminol 55 is still pumpable at –28°C (–18°F ), compared to some mineral oils that will not pump at temperatures below –7°C (20°F ). With Therminol 55, your heat transfer fluid system can start up quickly and easily.
· Asphalt storage
· Biomass - orc
· Cement - waste heat recovery + orc
· Gas to liquid (gtl)
· HTF - production of bioalcohol
· HTF - production of biodiesel
· Hot mix asphalt
· Natural gas purification
· Oil or gas processing
· Polymer & plastic